Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and has been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines.
Python 3.2 was released on February 20th, 2011.
Python 3.2 is a continuation of the efforts to improve and stabilize the Python 3.x line. Since the final release of Python 2.7, the 2.x line will only receive bugfixes, and new features are developed for 3.x only.
- Bzipped source tar ball (3.2) (sig), ~ 11 MB
- XZ compressed source tar ball (3.2) (sig), ~ 8.5 MB
- Gzipped source tar ball (3.2) (sig), ~ 13 MB
- Windows x86 MSI Installer (3.2) (sig) andÂ Visual Studio debug information files (sig)
- Windows X86-64 MSI Installer (3.2)  (sig) andÂ Visual Studio debug information files (sig)
- Windows help file (sig)