TheÂ Qcodo DevelopmentÂ Framework is an open-sourceÂ PHPÂ framework that focuses on freeing developers from unnecessary tedious, mundane coding.
Qcodo enables some the most highly trafficked websites and data intensive applications for companies likeÂ Lockheed Martin andÂ Hewlett-Packard, large organizations likeÂ Stanford School of Medicine,Academy of Country Music andÂ NASA, and startups likeÂ Chess.com andÂ Uloop.
Qcodo takes the best of PHP and provides a trulyÂ rapid application development platform. Initial prototypes roll out inÂ minutes instead of days. Iterations come around inÂ hours instead of weeks. As projects iterate into more cohesive solutions, theÂ framework allows developers to take prototypes to the next level by providing theÂ capability of bringing the application to maturity.
Key Features ofÂ Qcodo:
- Code generation-based object relational model
- Component-based event-driven view / controller library
- Object oriented database querying library (no SQL required)
- Built-in database profiling tools
- Internationalization support