Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which stays out of your wayÂ but keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop.
It is also really lightweight and uses minimal system resources. It is very easy to use, and stores all the events in the standard iCalendar format, which makes sharing them with other similar applications possible.
Using Rainlendar, you can associate different appearance to different events, add sound alerts to remind you of certain tasks or appointments, and even keep track on your Microsoft Outlook’s appointments.
Key Features of Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 98:
- Platform independent
- Supports localization
- Supports to-do lists
- Standards Compatible
- Calendar can be changed with skins
- Shows Outlooks appointments
- Highly Customizable
- Multiple Calendars
- Import & Export
- Shared calendars (Pro only)
- Outlook support (Pro & Windows only)
- Remember The Milk support (Pro only)
- Google Calendar support (Pro only)
Whats New in this Version:
- Changed the calendar selection to combo box. The “Allow multiple calendars” in advanced settings can be used to go back to the old way.
- Added “w” and “h” attributes for the days element in the calendar which can be used to define the size of the day in the free layout.
- Rainlendar_SetVariable() didn’t work. Fixed.
- Added a special calendar called “[None]” to the included/excluded calendar list which can be used to show/hide events which do not belong to any calendar.
- If the window fade duration is set to 0 the window is set immediately to opaque. This should help with the hidden windows on Linux.
- Added an advanced option to show/hide the tooltip in the tray.
- It’s now possible to add a time offset for a calendar’s events and tasks. This can be used e.g. for time zone adjustment.