SiSoftwareÂ Sandra (the System ANalyser,Â Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant)Â is a 32 and 64-bit tool for analyzing and diagnosing your computer system, which will give you all theÂ information about your hardware andÂ software that you might need.
It comes with benchmarking tests for the following hardware elements: CPU, chipset, graphic card, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows components, AGP, ODBC Connections, USB2 and FireWire. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to work with.
Key Features ofÂ Sandra Lite 2011 (17.15):
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64/AMD64/EM64T, IA64/Itanium2, ARM).
- 5 native virtualisation technologies support (Virtual PC 7, Virtual Server 2005, Hyper-V Server, VMware Server, VMware WorkStation/Player)
- 5 native GPGPU platforms support (AMD OpenCL1, AMD CAL/STREAM, nVidia OpenCL1, nVidia CUDA, DirectX 11 Compute Shader/DirectCompute).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 9, DirectX 10/10.1, DirectX 11, OpenGL 2.0).
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA).
- 6 language versions (English, German3, French3, Italian3, Russian3, Japanese3) in a single installer.
- EnhancedÂ Sandra Lite version (free for personal/educational use)