SiSoftware Sandra (the System Analyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility.
It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what’s really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCI-X, PCIe (PCI Express), database, USB, USB2, 1394/Firewire, and so on.
General Sandra Information
Here are the version types, in line with industry standards:
* Sandra Lite (free for personal/educational use – no nag screens, time limit, etc.)
* Sandra Advanced (for OEMs)
* Sandra Professional (commercial)
* Sandra Engineer (commercially exploitabile)
* Sandra Enterprise (commercial)
* Sandra Legacy (home enthusiast)