ÂµTorrent is a small and incredibly popular BitTorrent client.
It is characterized by small size, low demand on system resources and rich functionality.
The program allows to download shared by users around the world, different data (music, movies, software, etc.), distributed in the form of files with a. Torrent. It offers a whole set of interesting features that are not borne by the system and significantly contribute to the convenience to download particularly large amounts of data. For instance an options to download multiple files simultaneously, queue of tasks, prioritize and set limits to the transfer and cataloging of data downloaded.
Key Features of uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23235:
- Light on system resources (micro size)
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Proxy support
- Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
- RSS support (enables automatic downloads of your favorite torrents)
- Trackerless support (mainline DHT)
- Skinnable and Localized (skins browser, toolbars, status ccons, tab icons, program icons)
ÂµTorrent 2.2 is the newest major version of the client with several improvements and new features to improve the user experience. Take a look at the release notes.
Whats New in this Version:
* Apps for ÂµTorrent
* New skinning format*
* Password-protected boss key
* Global run-command feature on torrent completion/state change
* UDP proxying for SOCKS5
* Proxy privacy features
* Improved set download location/relocate feature (now moves files for you)
* Show add torrent dialog for magnet links
* Add option to pause torrents when user activity is detected on the computer